Here's a little bit of what I found inspiring this week:
1. An easy soup recipe that can act as lunch throughout the week, and it's reminiscent of chicken enchiladas? J'adore!
2. Tracy puts mashed potatoes in her gyros. This is what genius looks like. C'est magnifique.
3. This is by far my favorite sh*t someone says video. I also kind of hope it's the last. C'est tout!
4. Speaking of soups... is there anything wrong with potato soup? It will always remind me of mon amie Katy and her sweet mama.
5. If you follow me on twitter, you know that I made a kale and tomato soup this week, sans kale. Il et typique. Maybe I can use it in this tostada?
6. And this ravioli? This will be happening tout suite.
7. If I can find a way to make this brunch dish without half a cup of olive oil, I'll let you know, immediatement.
Are you wondering why I'm throwing amateur French at you and showing you pictures of myself from five years ago? Ahem....
8. Midnight in Paris. It's beautiful. It's inspiring. It's something you need to see tonight, sil vous plait.
9. It also makes me want these. RIGHT NOW. There's nothing better than pain au chocolate and a caffe au lait, except maybe if it's eaten at an outdoor cafe on the Left Bank.
10. Does anyone want to make that happen? Anyone? Pain au chocolate for everyone! You buy the ticket, I'll get the pastries.
A girl can dream, right? Happy weekend!