Though two hundred year old sidewalks + snow + me = danger. Believe this.
Aside from the beautiful Winter wonderland I'm suddenly a part of, here are some other things that are inspiring me this week:
- This soup looks awesome, but the crispy prosciutto shards are calling to me in a bad way.
- This Dr. Pepper cake is a slice of home.
- I love Pinterest, but let's be honest; some of the things on there are wacko. That's why I love this website almost as much.
- I've watched every season of the Bachelor for the last 10 years. Ten years. It's more of a tradition now than anything, and this blog's recaps make me giggle the day after the Monday-night-drama-cry-fest.
- Do you listen to Podcasts? I don't, except for this one, and I never miss an episode.
- I found a new-to-me blog this week called The Pasta Man. I think I've found my new best friend.
- Because I never stop thinking about Mexican food, ever, these enchiladas are making me drool.
- Finally, this story truly shows how wonderful people are. I found it to be the most inspiring of them all, and I sure did hug my rescue kitty a little tighter. Watch the video and just try not to smile. I dare ya.
Hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing, warm weekend!