|Valentine's Day Cards|
- Pretty handmade Valentines with glittery messages are sparkly and dainty and perfect.
- I will Wear Pink. Did I mention that already?
- I think that these wontons look amazing. They do have garlic, but they also have goat cheese, so...
- For dinner, K has asked for Steak. I think I can do that, and if not, this post shows me how.
- On the side, maybe some roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon?
- Or lemony asparagus and potatoes. Yum.
- Cornmeal cookies sound interesting and delicious, and I could play with food coloring, which is fun.
- And this pound cake speaks to me. Dense, buttery but with a citrus zing--I'll have two please.
- For Valentine's breakfast, pink donuts with toasted coconut. And after breakfast, you could have one for lunch!
- But this chocolate tart is all I can think about. Look how shiny!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that you spend Valentine's day with someone or something you love. Dress thematically, too. It's an attitude changer.