Like this French Onion Soup, this week is all about the cheese. It seems that most of the recipes catching my eye this week were cheesy, so without further ado...
A Cheesy List:
- Starting with the most obvious, macaroni and cheese. But with truffle oil! Everything is better with truffle oil, even cheese.
- Cheese isn't the star of this dish, but even so, I can't stop thinking about this blue cheese coleslaw. With pulled pork? Oh man.
- Tracy describes these as artichoke dip bars with cheddar cheese. I love all of those words.
- Gougeres is just fun to say and these Parmesan and rosemary gougeres look fun to eat.
- Gorgonzola stuffed dates wrapped in salty prosciutto. This may be the perfect food.
- These ham and cheese biscuits are what got me hung up on cheese this week. Add some eggs and you have a breakfast sandwich!
- These cheddar popovers would be perfect with tomato soup, which is the perfect meal before the weather warms up for good.
- As a native Texan, I firmly believe that you can't go wrong with queso. Ever.
- Ale and cheddar soup sounds deliciously sinful, and reminds me of the movie New In Town when the plant foreman says "Oh for cryin' in the beer cheese soup!"
- And finally, cheddar, beer and mustard pull apart bread. Soft yeast bread with cheesy goodness and spicy mustard!
I'm off to see what this Just Dance game is all about, but I hope you all have a cheesy, delicious weekend!